Swimming Pool Rules
- This pool has NO LIFEGUARD – the following rules are important and must be followed
- No lone swimming – all bathers must be accompanied by an adult
- No children under the age of 16 to use the swimming pool without parental supervision
- Shut the gate on entering and leaving the pool.
- No running within the pool grounds
- No diving or ‘bombing’
- No standing or jumping from the pool cover into the swimming pool
- No glass, ceramics, bottles, cups, mugs, plates etc to be taken into the pool area
- No alcohol within the swimming pool area
The swimming pool is checked regularly, failure to adhere to the above rules will result in expulsion from the Pool.
You are responsible for ensuring that all members of your party/family/group are made fully aware of and adhere to the rules before entering the Pool area and whilst using the Pool and the surrounding area.