Environnent and Nature
- Visitors by prior arrangement only – limited to 2 per unit, £2 pp charged on arrival. Visitors are not permitted to use the swimming pool.
- All cars to be parked in the car park unless parked on Oakview
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times (1m max).
- The management reserves the right to remove any person or property who in its opinion is not suitable to use the Park, or whose behaviour is considered by the management to be detrimental to the interests of other guests.
- We do not accept group bookings of more than 3 units, single sex parties, teenage groups.
- No commercial vehicles allowed on site.
- Tent size allowed is 6 berth and / or 5.5m in any direction – larger by arrangement.
- Gazebo max size 2.5m in any direction with no sides. Individual permission is required and may be withdrawn at any time.
- No children under 16 years of age to use the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when using the toilet and shower facilities and must not be allowed to play in these areas.
- Manor Wood Country Caravan Park will not be held responsible in any way, either directly or indirectly for the possessions of guests staying on the Park
- Strictly no late noise after 11pm, no loud T.V., radio etc.
- No motorised scooters, Segway’s, hover boards or rollerblades allowed on site.
- No water pistols of any description.
- Football games are only permitted in the designated areas and not within the vicinity of the caravans.
- Manor Wood Country Caravan Park and its management will not be held responsible in any way, directly or indirectly for the possessions of customers and guests staying or visiting the site.
- All bookings are subject to Manor Wood Country Caravan Park site rules. A full list is displayed in the Park’s reception and www.cheshirecaravansites.co.uk.
- Please observe rules for coarse fishing. Only one rod allowed.
- Electric leads must be unravelled to comply with fire regulations.
- Max speed limit on the site is 5mph. Drive slowly for your safety and others, particularly children.
- Barbecues are permitted but must be kept off the ground. No camp fires.
- Pitches available from 1pm unless previously agreed. Pitches must be vacated by 11am.
- All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of Manor Wood Country Caravan Park.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the pitch.
- Telephone or email bookings are held for 24 hours pending the receipt of a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- In the event of a cancellation - for whatever reason- the deposit is non-refundable.
- It is regretted that no refunds can be made if visitors depart prior to the end of the booked holiday.
- Pitches are available from 1pm and all persons leaving the Park must do so by 11am unless previously arranged.
The Management Reserve The Right To:
- Refuse admission to the site, whether or not a pitch has been booked prior to arrival.
- Remove any person and/or property which in its opinion is not suitable to use on the Park or whose behaviour is considered by the management to be detrimental to the interests of the other guests.
- Modify the rules and/or charging structure without prior notice, changes will be located in reception.
- Barbless hooks only
- No Keepnets
- One rod only allowed
- Banned Baits: Boilies, Peanuts & Tigernuts, Trout Pellets, Trout Pellet Past Groundbait, Bloodworm & Joker, Pet Foot, Chopped Worm (half kilo limit).
N.B. No emptying of bait boxes on bank or in lake : Please place waste bait boxes in bins provided. If in doubt about bait please ask before using.
- Fishing only allowed off stands provided.
- Rods and equipment must not be left unattended.
- No radios to be played when fishing.
- No Dogs allowed around the fishery at anytime.
- No braided line.
- No children under 14 to be left un-supervised.
- All landing nets to be dipped in the disinfectant bins prior to use.
COVID -19 Rules
- Before leaving home – please be 100% certain you are not experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms – IF SO DO NOT TRAVEL TO THE PARK
- Departures by 11am. Arrivals after 1.30pm.
- No social gatherings with friends on your pitch/awnings/caravans/holiday homes
- Please do not allow children to wander round the Park – they must be accompanied with an adult at all times
- Communal facilities will be for limited use only or closed ******
- Please place rubbish in the bins at the Park entrance - do not leave rubbish in the bin compartments
- Please do not invite your guests to visit – access will not be permitted under any circumstance
- We are a holiday park – please do not stay for unusual extended periods
- Please do not sub-let your caravan to anyone (including extended family members)
- Social distancing to be maintained at all times with other pitch owners to include holiday homes and seasonal pitches
- Social distancing of 2 meters to be maintained at all times with team members and other park users
- One way systems will be in operation in some areas of the Park to ensure social distancing can be complied with on narrow paths and pinch points – do not take short cuts across pitches / plots – follow the signage at all times.
- Obligation to report symptoms of feeling unwell to Park reception via phone – 01829782990
- Additional Park procedures in place for safe management of coronavirus risks please adhere to and take note of
- Community facilities withdrawn such as book exchange, tourist information
- Third party food deliveries ie take away’s permitted
- Please bring your own supply of hand sanitizer, gloves, anti bac wipes
- Named contact – Angela 01829782990, please leave a message outside office hours
|Currently Closed:||Laundry Room, Veg Prep Area, Shop, Play Area, Bin compartments|
|Limited Areas:||Toilets and Showers opening hours 9am – 6pm|
|Swimming Pool opening 9am – 6pm|
|Tennis Court 10am-5pm|
|Games Room Table Tennis Only|