All bookings are made subject to both park rules and booking terms and conditions. Full details of park rules and booking terms and conditions are available from our website or on request.
Payment of the non-refundable deposit or pitch fee constitutes acceptance of these rules.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All bookings are subject to a non-refundable deposit of 50% per booking, per unit, per pitch. All bookings will not be confirmed until a 50% non-refundable deposit has been paid. If full balance is not paid by the designated date (14 days prior to arrival) MANORWOOD COUNTRY CARAVAN PARK Ltd reserve the right to reallocate the accommodation and cancel your booking. All bookings made during the Covid-19 pandemic will be in line with the current Terms & Conditions of Manor Wood. Any changes will be at the Managers discretion.
- If full payment has been made and cancellation is prior to 14 days arrival, a refund minus the deposit will be made.
- Once full payment has been made, any cancellations after 14 days before arrival will not be refundable.
While MANORWOOD COUNTRY CARAVAN PARK Ltd use their best endeavours to satisfy clients requirements, MANORWOOD COUNTRY CARAVAN PARK Ltd at their discretion reserve the right to withdraw any advertised services, and to cancel any bookings made for clients or make alterations to their itinerary or arrangements. In which event, no liability in respect of such cancellations or changes shall fall upon MANORWOOD COUNTRY CARAVAN PARK Ltd, save only that they refund to clients the money paid by them in respect of bookings so cancelled, and will use their best endeavours to offer the client alternatives to any booking so cancelled. We do not accept bookings from unaccompanied teenagers, unisex parties or groups. A group booking consists of four or more reservations at the same time/overlapping time period.
- We do allow three families to book together.
- At the time of booking please indicate the name of the family you would like to be next to. We will endeavour to fulfil the request but please note this cannot be guaranteed during busy periods.
- The size of the party for camping/touring is limited to 6 people, a mixture of adults and children.
- If we ascertain bookings are being made individually in order to negate our group’s policy, we reserve the right to cancel your booking prior to arrival or require you to leave the park if you do not comply with our policy.
MWCCP Ltd are absolved from all liability to caravanner and their guests, for the loss or damage to personal property.
Under no circumstances arrivals should be before 1pm.
Pitches should be vacated by no later than 11am on day of departure.
We ask all guests to respect their neighbours and therefore we have a "no noise" policy from 11pm. MANORWOOD COUNTRY CARAVAN PARK Ltd may require any persons not observing park rules or creating a nuisance to leave the park.
We do not allow chimnea's, fire pits or disposable BBQ’S on site.
We allow 2 dogs per pitch. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
The park speed limit of 5mph and the one way system must be observed by vehicles and bicycles.
All commercial vehicles or vans, once unloaded, must be parked to the side of the Reception Complex and not on the park.
Manor Wood Country Caravan Park LTD
Registered Company: 11257053