Environnent and Nature
- Visitors by prior arrangement only – limited to 2 per unit, £2 pp charged on arrival. Visitors are not permitted to use the swimming pool.
- All cars to be parked in the car park unless parked on Oakview
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times (1m max).
- The management reserves the right to remove any person or property who in its opinion is not suitable to use the Park, or whose behaviour is considered by the management to be detrimental to the interests of other guests.
- We do not accept group bookings of more than 3 units, single sex parties, teenage groups.
- No commercial vehicles allowed on site.
- Tent size allowed is 6 berth and / or 5.5m in any direction – larger by arrangement.
- Gazebo max size 2.5m in any direction with no sides. Individual permission is required and may be withdrawn at any time.
- No children under 16 years of age to use the swimming pool without adult supervision.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult when using the toilet and shower facilities and must not be allowed to play in these areas.
- Manor Wood Country Caravan Park will not be held responsible in any way, either directly or indirectly for the possessions of guests staying on the Park
- Strictly no late noise after 11pm, no loud T.V., radio etc.
- No skateboards or motorized scooters to be used on the site.
- No water pistols of any description.
- Football games are only permitted in the designated areas and not within the vicinity of the caravans.
- Manor Wood Country Caravan Park and its management will not be held responsible in any way, directly or indirectly for the possessions of customers and guests staying or visiting the site.
- All bookings are subject to Manor Wood Country Caravan Park site rules,a full list is displayed in the Park;s reception and www.cheshire-caravan-sites.co.uk and payment of min £10 NON refundable deposit per night or pitch fee payment constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- Please observe rules for coarse fishing. Only one rod allowed.
- Electric leads must be unravelled to comply with fire regulations.
- Max speed limit on the site is 5mph. Drive slowly for your safety and others, particularly children.
- Barbecues are permitted but must be kept off the ground. No camp fires.
- Pitches available from 3pm unless previously agreed, strictly no arrivals before 1pm and must be vacated by 11am.
- All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of Manor Wood Country Caravan Park
- A minimum deposit (higher during busier times) of £20.00 per booking is required at time of booking, a
- In the event of a cancellation for whatever reason the deposit is non refundable.
- Telephone or internet bookings are held for 7 days pending the receipt of a min£20.00 non-refundable deposit.
- It is regretted that no cash refunds can be made if visitors depart prior to the end of the booked holiday.
- Pitches are available from 3pm and all persons leaving the Park must do so by 11AM unless previously arranged. Please do not arrive before 1pm without prior arrangement
The Management Reserve The Right To:
- Refuse admission to the site, whether or not a pitch has been booked prior to arrival.
- Remove any person and/or property which in its opinion is not suitable to use on the Park or whose behaviour is considered by the management to be detrimental to the interests of the other guests.
- Modify the rules and/or charging structure without prior notice, changes will be located in reception.
- Barbless hooks only
- No Keepnets
- One rod only allowed
- Banned Baits: Boilies, Peanuts & Tigernuts, Trout Pellets, Trout Pellet Past Groundbait, Bloodworm & Joker, Pet Foot, Chopped Worm (half kilo limit).
N.B. No emptying of bait boxes on bank or in lake : Please place waste bait boxes in bins provided. If in doubt about bait please ask before using.
- Fishing only allowed off stands provided.
- Rods and equipment must not be left unattended.
- No radios to be played when fishing.
- No Dogs allowed around the fishery at anytime.
- No braided line.
- No children under 14 to be left un-supervised.
- All landing nets to be dipped in the disinfectant bins prior to use.